My lovely readers :)

Friday, January 7, 2011

So Random

"May be" you will figure out smthg aftr go thru these pic.

To be a Star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness.

Sometimes we think we entered a person's life to help them, when in fact it happened to help ourselves. Have an open mind and see things from all perspectives. I hv learned not to hate someone, bcs it will bcme even worse.

Mak's nasi lemak. MOM will always give advice, kids will always believe they know it all and eventually we will always realize our moms were right all along.
I miss you, mak :(

Ayah's hot choc. What happen when your best friend, leaves? When the person who was always there, stops caring? When you are totally lost, & nobody's there?
No worries, trust me your daddy will always there for you. I miss you too ayah :(

Happiness is a choice...you should not rely or depend on others for your happiness, nor blame them for your lack of it. You are responsible for your own happiness. Hoyaeh Im craving for this burger.

some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face.
Whn I gt angry, my biscuit will bcme my drug. Mc vitiessssssssssss.

There's always truth behind every just kidding, knowledge behind every I don't know, emotion being every I don't care and pain behind every it's okay. You should know that.

I DO LOVE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :O

LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
Trust is like a mirror, it can be fixed once its broken. But you will always see the cracks.


HAVE A NICE WEEKEND LOVELY PPL.

XOXO