My lovely readers :)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Tak tahu nk type ape.

Nice title huh? Im home! And Im happpppy.. sikit :) BUT I'm gonna smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, laugh like i used to, and act like nothing is hurting me. Well, it takes time kan.

Forever alone *tumblr*

Ceh poyo.

Booo!

Yeay! Hanan dah join group gigi besi! Hanan is brave. Look at her face, Happy je. She don't even cry. Haish for the 1st time I heard someone ckp "Tak sakit pun pakai braces, hanan boleh je ckp mcm biasa". Then the next day, dia boleh makan mee goreng kat sekolah -.-

Tadaaa ni lah muka happy-sikit saya. Oh yaa, thanks a bunch dekat semua orang yg bagi support, advice, etc when Im feeling down. Esp you, A. Hmm after what I've done, you still..you still hmm ape eh you hmm Okay bye. >:O

Went to ksl. Watched tourist with my sisters. Well, there's a LOT OF PEOPLE THERE! PHEW. A lot apendanya tak smpai 10 org pun dlm cinema ni. Miehehehe mybe sbb tmpt ni baru kot.
It's 1:31 am now, my belly ask for food. Hmm :/


p/s :Tak nak balik Shah Alam boleh? Please? :( & Hmm I miss you. Call/text me, bumblebee!.