My lovely readers :)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

You can't photoshop your ugly personality.

Jangan sedih sedih, lek luuuuuuuuuu. People come and go. It's normal kan. In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some you wonder what happened to them and
there are some that you wonder if they ever think about you again. Oh shoot, I wanna cont typing but Im starving, padahal baru je makan ayam penyet dekat sec 7 tadi. Hehehe. Well takda lah baru sgt, 4 hours ago. Baru ke tu? Tak kan, so mcm logik lah if my belly ask for food kan?

Oh mind you, title tu tidak d'tujukan kpd sesiapa. No hard feelings okayyyy, ni more to a piece of advice. *wink*

p/s : Rasa guilty yg amat sangat. I am so jahat, dulu. Dulu lah, bcs now I dh start rasa guilty so hmm not-so-jahat. I treated him horribly and felt so bad. I guess the reason for my apology was not entirely selfless but it needed to be done. I wanted to meet up and talk in person but I couldn't trust myself to say what I wanted to say and to express it in the way I meant to. Hmm BYE NAK MAKAN.