My lovely readers :)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hoyeah


4th dec: Alhamdulilah Im 18 now. Wish my family are here :) For the 1st time, I celebrate my bday without my pumkinssss. Hmm buttttttttttttttttttttttt proudly, I wanna say that you guys really made my day :) Thanks a bunch !

Thank you for the :
  • Wishes
  • Doa
  • Surprise (korang punya timing mmg trbaik :) )
  • Cake
  • Presents
  • Yg call/jumpa then nynyi bday song, hee even though ada yg nynyi slain drpd bday song, you know who you are. Hhahha. You're my best guy friend okay.
  • Video, sgt sweet :) Syukran. Bday present all the way from Mansourah.:)
  • Andddd the list goes onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Smile without gigi.

-----------------------------------
''The former Spice Girl doesn't need to worry about her husband leaving their Los Angeles home to play soccer in Milan, Italy, because it is obvious he is devoted to her. ''
No one knows about us. They'll never know.

Love,
Shee :)