My lovely readers :)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Emo emo ! Booooo Shee Booo!

Well that how I feel rite now, I feel like I'm facing everything myself, with nothing but tears & a fake smile.
-------------------------------------------------------

Dear someone,
There is still room on my back. Do you want to stick another knife in? Would that make you happy?. I'm not going to stab you in the back like you did to me, I'm going to stab you from the front so you can see me coming!
-----------------------------------------------------

Do you know something it's okay if you're not your boyfriend's queen because since you was born untill now you're your daddy's PRINCESS.

WOWWWWW Stop. Dont make me wrong, obviously he loves me okay but whtever it is your daddy is your true love.

Ayah I miss you :( I know I should focus on my study, but this thing stuck in my head. But Im sure I cn handle this.