My lovely readers :)

Monday, April 11, 2011

What a day lah!

11/4/2011 : My speaking test and result announcement

So this moring I went to SSI for my speaking test, I woke up at 6:40 (which is late) bcs I slept quite late last night I think around 2 am! Duh I cant sleep, night bfre the test I read all the notes, blogs/article that talk about muet but the more I read I bcme more scared.

After registration, my heartbeat rate was at its peak even though it was my second time. Alhamdulilah, Allah answered my prayers all my group members are okay, Yay! But its kinda awkward bcs Im the only girl, Im younger and they are my mom's student. And the best part was I gt to be candidate D. You know, Im not a fast thinker I need time to jot down all my poits, two mins is not enough for me.

And Alhamdulilah again my topic is not difficult *grin*

Topic : Young adult should seek advice from their parents when making an important decision.
My point as candidate D : When buying a car

Thanks to all my group members I think we did well and everything run smoothly. Good luck for next papers :)

Done with speaking test. I text Arif and told him everythg. Oh yes I almost frget can you imagine during our dscussion someone turn on Taylor swift's song (kuat gila) and I lost my focus bcs I trying to figure it out where on earth tht song cme from.

Instead of listening to my dscussion I keep on thinking about tht bloody song. Cuss! And when the guy in front of me ask me whether I agree with his point or not I was like what-the-hell-apa-kau-cakap-tadi. Damnnn taylor swift. So I end up saying "Yes I agree with you, when it comes to our future we need to seek advice from our parents, they know us better" Hhahhahaha like my friend always said" kata nk jadi lawyer kena pndai cover lah".

AFTER SPEAKING TEST I START TO WORRIED ABOUT MY RESULT.

Nomie text me, she told me about her good result (congratulations!), then I found out tht Ieka gt dean's list OMGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU DESERVE IT LAH IEKA! CONGRATS!. Evryone busy updating their status on fb talking about their result excpt me. Nomie keep on asking me about my result, sooo dup dap dup dap log in student portal dup dap dup dap click on examination result dup dap dup dap click server one dup dap dup dap *close my eyes* dup dap dup dap Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I didnt gt dekan lah, but Alhamdulilah Im happy with my result, meningkat and lepas untuk buat degree law. So apa lagi kau nk mashitah ahmad?.
I gt B+ for econs o.O biar-betul bcs I tot Ill gt B- or at least C. Moral of the story? Dont expect anythg lah.

After checking my result I went to larkin perdana with my parents and my lovely bff (tyha). We were having our lunch together. Oh congratulation tyha for your result, okay lah kau pun meningkat janji dpt 3 pointer! :)

My dad know tht Im quite disappointed bcs I didnt gt dean's list but his reaction makes me feel better.

Me : Ayah, akak dh tgok result tp tak dpt dekan lah Hmmm
Ayah : Awak dpt berapa?
Me : 3....
Ayah : WOW!

Seeee? Ayah is trying to cheer me up/comfort me. I love you ayah. Ill work harder during my degree. I will.

ALAHAMDULILAH! TO THOSE WHO DIDNT GT DEAN'S LIST LIKE ME, JUST STAY STRONG, HAVE FAITH AND WORK HARDER :)

2:30 pm, as usual Ive to pick up my sisters.

Me : Adik, akak dapat 3......
Adik : Yay! Jap tu bagus ke tak?
o.0

Hahahaha went to Mcd, I just ate fries. Im on diet okay. Cehhh!


My sisters ; Sarah and Hanan

This is me, knon knon nk jadi vampire. LOL


One word : Alhamdulilah

Hopefully I cn fulfil all the requirements to further my study, degree(law). Amin.

I love you kita focus on muet okay :)

MUET PENENTUAN HIDUP ATAU MATI. TOLONG LAH BAGI SAYA BAND 4. AT LEAST BAND 4, TK NAK BAND 3 LAGI.

P/s : Gt well soon, your final examination is just around the corner, I strongly believe tht you cn do well.