My lovely readers :)

Friday, June 3, 2011

Seoul garden

Went to seoul garden with tyha and my sister, hanan. Tyha is going back to uitm kuantan so I decided to treat her at Seoul garden. Lepas ni jarang jumpa dah :(

Dessert 1, ice cream. Ter-upload gambar desert dulu pulak -.-

Dessert 2, air batu campur also known as abc. Mana lah tahu there's someone out there yg tk tahu what on eart is air batu campur. :p

We chose tom yam, I always wanted to try the super kimchi soup tp at that time dah habis :( Next time lah, tunggu orang lain belanja >.<

You can take anything and how much do you want. It's up to you. On that night, it costs Rm104 and it's worth it. Kenyong gilo.

I still remember when sarah teach me how to use chopstick. Haha, asyik give up je then end up guna fork but now dh pandai dah. Dah boleh dah nak bajet bajet makan guna chostick. Boo


Hanan and me :)

Kimchi. Yummy!

Drama

My favvvvvv! Masa first time nak bakar asyik hangus je. Sbb syok sangat ber gossip dgn tyha. Haha serves you right Mashitah Ahmad!

Tom yam yg sgt spicy!

Hangus sikit but better than then the first one.

Drama again

It is time to say good bye! A ggod bye hug from me to tyha. Im not crying okay. Hehe

Im gonna miss you.

Balik, esok kerja. :(

Hanan and me again. The traffic was crawling, dah mcm Kl dah Jb nih. Its 10:20 pm at that time tp jam lagi. Haiyo.

I call her budak kaki bengkak sbb, masa sibuk bgmbar dekat seoul garden tyha accidently sepak kerusi. Haha over react, semangat nak amik gmbar. :D


Till then. Bye tyha make sure hang dapat dekan sem ni. Thanks sebab bawak adik adik aku tengok wayang, if Im not working at that time dh boleh join korang dah. Take care xoxo