My lovely readers :)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Singapore

Went to Singapore with my friends. This time around kitaorg bertolak from Perling. Why? Sbb dulu dah pernah lalu CIQ. Lalu ikut perling was a big mistake! It was sucked. We hv to wait like ages in the bus.




Hectic yet exciting. But hmm Idk wht's going on with me at that time, I acting like I-LOVE-MY-MONEY-DON'T-WANT-TO-WASTE-IT. Gah balik Malaysia je, rsa menyesal sbb tak habis kan duit. Pfft. Pastu mula lah rasa I should buy tht bag/dress/etc. Hmph

Mak : Awak beli apa?
Me : Dress, bag and wallet.
Mak : Eh cukup ke duit?
Me : Cukup sangatttt mak! Balance $150
Mak : Eh knp awak tah habis kan?
Ayah : Eh baguslah dia tak habiskan.

Awh, rasa mcm budak baik pulak.

Thanks a bunch to Ikin, tyha and ninie :D
Esp ikin, sbb belanja I makan! Hehehhehehehehehe.