My lovely readers :)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I dont give damn

I'm just ordinary girl
I don't live in a big house
I rarely hv the opportunity to buy branded stuff
My parents are not rich
They don't drive expensive car
I hv a big family
I hv six siblings and Im the eldest
I cant easily gt what I want
since I don't come from a rich family

I'm not smart enough for law school
I don't gt dean's list so far
I didn't gt straight A's during my spm
I always forget things
I hv to work my ass off really really really hard to achieve a good result
I still learn to speak English fluently
I've made grammatical mistakes


I'm short
I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me *eh it's from who says lah. Hihi okay serious serious
I dont hv a sexy body like Megan Fox
My cheeks are fat like a pig
My nose is ugly

AH SCREW THAT BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A DAMN!
I'M SO EFFIN' HAPPY WITH MY LIFE NOW.

Come on, unleash your confidence. Nobody's perfect. Stop being pathetic, shy, whatsoever.

FROM NOW ONWARDS, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND TRY TO BE A BETTER PERSON (like I did hehehehehe). EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCES. You only live once, so live your life people! Be grateful.


Rasa mcm poyo pulak entry ni. Hmm motif? Tak nak orang down or rasa merendah diri sampai tak yakin.
Motivasi untuk diri sendiri dan kawan kawan yang lain. Hee.


Kalau ada orang rasa diri dia sangat hot dan bagus sampai pandang rendah kat kita and layan pun macam nak tak nak just give them your I-DONT-GIVE-A-DAMN-FACE !