My lovely readers :)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cuti part 5

Petang tu uncle bashir bawak pergi Kampung dia. Ada sawah padi. Hee. Dulu pernah datang sini, but it was four years ago.

Muizz and abang enjoying themselves

Ever heard beras Sri Merbok before? No? Dude, where hv you been? Haha. So syarikat Sri Merbok beli sawah padi from uncle bashir's dad.

Pokok beras, Kekekekekkeke

Hanan cakap she looks cute in this picture. Okay.

Ignore my face. I just love the scenery :')
Masa dekat CH amik mood ombak rindu, kat kedah amik mood tentang dhia pulak.
Hahahhahahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahahha

They're going insane

Trying to jump. FAIL.

Okay dah jadi :D

Haha excited betul. Yelah, dekat Jb mana ada ni. Hahaha



So this is uncle bashir's huge house. Ni you guys baru nampak half, the other half tak nampak lagi. Hiuh. Thanks a bunch to uncle bashir and family. Thank you so much for being so kind. Much appreciated. One thing yang I salute, semua family dia sangat sangat sangat down-to-earth even though they're rich. May Allah bless you :)

The next afternoon, kitaorg semua balik ke Johor Bahru. We arrived home at err 2 or 3 am. Dari utara ke selatan, long way to go tu. And that is me and sara acting crazy because we're cool liddat B)


Last but not least, I IZ HAPPY. I'm gonna enjoy my six weeks holiday. Its gonna be awesome. Thank you for reading, esp YOU. XOXO