My lovely readers :)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Love




Evey girl has three guys in her life. The one she loves. The one she hates and the one she can't live without. And in the end, they're all the same guy. Heeee I love it :) :) Define first love? For me first love isn't the first guy we love nor the first guy who said "I love you". First love is a guy who can wrote his name in my heart and gv me his love tht last forever. My feeling towards him never dies. When I wake up he's the first thing I think of. And everytime he looks at me he makes my heart melt. Err heart can melt, eh? Okay Im not going to type about love bcs it reminds me something tht I dont want to remember.


Hey soulmate. EH I mean Assalamualaikum kekasih hatiku hingaa ke hujung nyawa (OH MY GOD PLS LAUGH, PLS LAUGH HAHHAHHAHA) Im waiting for you, I know you're out there somewhere. Come out come out wherever you are. Hhahahha Shee post about love? Okay this is funny :DDD